Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Linkin Park-Minutes To Midnight



Minutes to Midnight is very different than Meteora and Hybrid Theory. To me, Minutes to Midnight is mainly a disappointment. Yes, the band has progressed and is exploring a new field of their genre, which I admire. But it's not Linkin Park sound anymore. This album has caused Linkin Park to lose some fans, as well as gain some new fans.
The band was the first to have this unique sound, with sort of a remixed nu metal sound, and it sounded really good and was the main reason for me getting into them. But since the new album, they got rid of their old equipment and started using new technology. It doesn't sound as good and as complex anymore. I miss their old sound very much.
Another thing that bothers me is that they changed the lineup, and the new members are part of the reason for their dramatic change in style.
It's just not Linkin Park anymore.

14 comments:

  1. Your material is great. I love to read intelligent articles and this is one reading I have really enjoyed. There¡¯s no denying how much research you did for this content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb content, my friend. You are truly a literary genius. This kind of article requires a great mind and a lot of research. I commend you on the hard work you put into this writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should you want insight, it's best to work for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is blue ribbon material as far as I¡¯m concerned. I haven¡¯t used my brain so much in years. This is very interesting content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost every aristocrate tasks are to start with unimaginable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great article is as much about writing flair as it is about technicalities, but you have it all. It takes a great writer to have flair and and skill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have done extensive research on this subject, and agree completely with the way this was written. I only wish I had the eloquence to put it into quality writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen such impressive ideas presented in writing. Your writer has a very unique way of presenting information in such a way as to catch the reader¡¯s attention.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for offering up this article to readers everywhere. It¡¯s good information with a lot of hutzpah. You pack a great punch with your views.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really has been great beliefs in everyday life which will complications evaporate when ever suffered frankly. --Issac Asimoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings from Sunny Brisbane. I've just started out using Wordpress and I can't get over how many fabulous themes and plugins there are for it. And if I want to know how to do something, there's lots of gret videos and support blogs. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for writing unique and interesting content. This is a very informative article. I concur with a lot of your views in this writing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There surely are masses of people who just don't know the bona fide facts behind this. I hope more people would go out and educate themselves on this matter.

    ReplyDelete