Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Breaking Benjamin-We Are Not Alone



Two words: Pure Art. The second chapter in the Breaking Benjamin collection and a truly amazing one. As well as being better than Saturate, it has a whole different sound showing the broad range of music this band can play. One thing that interested me about this album is that in the songs, the bass lines were very similar to the guitar notes which showed how skilled Mark is. Soundwise, We Are Not Alone has more of a post-grunge sound with a sharper sounding bass and the lower guitar pickups tuned down. In alot of the songs, the backing guitar worked as the lead like for example in "Sooner or Later" and "Simple Design". The songs that i was most impressed with were "So Cold", "Break My Fall", and Sooner or Later". "So Cold" had an amazing intro that kept building and adding onto itself. "Sooner or Later" was my personal favorite mainly because it kept changing and the complicated guitar riffs blew me away. And the part that really amazed me was the chorus where they brought in the acoustic guitar. Yet again annother set of masterpieces come out of Ben's mind and I don't think he has any plans to slow down.

18 comments:

  1. Very interesting points you have observed, thank you for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Neat post. There's a problem with your site in web explorer, may check this… IE still is the market leader and a large part of people will pass over your wonderful writing due to this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you in your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have learn several just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you put to make the sort of wonderful informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this blog very much, Its a really nice place to read and find info . "I have found that if you love life, life will love you back." by Arthur Rubinstein.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have brought up a very good details , thankyou for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The full look of your site is fantastic, let alone the content material!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will make sure to bring your new site to mine list so people can still discover you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some really interesting information, well written and generally user pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m impressed, I need to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I'm very completely happy that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing referring to this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesing article Very nice greetings :)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a nice article thanks for sharing this useful information.. I will visit your weblog regularly for some latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish to reply to the writer that described wholesale gold. It is very nearly impossible to find an honest wholesale gold bullion. seller, but I will would suggest Wholesale Direct Metals.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete