Monday, August 13, 2012

Vacation Notice

I'm leaving to go camping somewhere in the Olympic National Forest or whatever it's called until the 21st. Also, I won't be here at all on the 22nd because that's Summer Slaughter (yay!). So I won't be making any new posts until about the 24th or so.

Please refer back to the most recent "upcoming reviews" post for any info on upcoming reviews. I will make a quick note on some new music I have obtained over the past few weeks. I've been getting into sludge metal (not Black Label Society OR Down), especially atmospheric sludge. I was introduced to the hardcore punk band Trash Talk whom I LOVE now. I got the newest releases by Tankard, Bonded by Blood, Abandon all Ships, and Taproot as well as a CD by the legendary Sarcofago.

I'm currently working on a We Came as Romans album review and will hopefully finish it by the end of today if I'm not too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment