Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vacation thing

Hey guys,
I think I should mention that I will be leaving on vacation for about a week or so this Sunday. And obviously, I'm going to a place in Canada where there will be no internet and no phone (I doubt that there will be any fucking computers for that matter...). So yeah, I will try to post a shitload of reviews this week so that you can have something to keep you busy when your friends are all at work and you're stuck at home. Or, you could just go outside and enjoy the nice weather like I will be doing, as well as possibly putting some color on my neon-white skin (I live in western Washington, guys, we only get about two or three months of sun). Soooo yeah...just thought I'd let y'all know. Any emails or comments will not be read until I am back.

+Crinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment