Friday, July 6, 2012

New Pathology! New Pathology!!!!!!

The amazing cover of the new Pathology record has been released, along with the album's release date (late september). Being done by the same artist (Par Olofsson), it looks like the thing the guy is standing on is the tail of the worm thing on the cover of Spawn of Possession's Incurso. Considering the fact that I've already reviewed all of Pathology's other albums, it should be obvious that I will in fact be eagerly reviewing this album. On another note, I apologize for the late postings of some of the new album reviews (Nile, Periphery, Relics of Humanity, etc.) because I STILL haven't received my copies in the mail yet (hopefully that will happen today along with that shirt I got last month). BUT, of course, since I have no patience whatsoever when it comes to Nile, I downloaded a high-quality torrent of their new album. But, I don't feel guilty about it because I already pre-ordered the damn thing. So I will most likely be posting a review on the new Nile album today. Click the image for the full size:


No comments:

Post a Comment