Sunday, April 8, 2012

What to expect this week

A band that I've been listening to since middle school is Impending Doom. I almost completely forgot about them until I saw them last Sunday on the Metal Alliance Tour with other bands such as Dying Fetus, The Faceless, 3 Inches of Blood, Six Days of Darkness (the local opening act), Job for a Cowboy, and others. Seeing this band that I realized I have a sentimental connection to inspired me to write a review series on every Impending Doom album. So sooner or later (it might not be this week depending on the back to school work load) I will get around to that. Here are some other bands I will most likely get to:

Animals as Leaders (progressive metal)
Eat a Helicopter (deathcore)
Severe Torture (death grind)
Disfiguring the Goddess ("slamming" brutal death)
Onatra (symphonic metal)
Garbage (alternative)

No comments:

Post a Comment