Saturday, April 21, 2012

Update 4/21

Hey guys, I know my reviews have been getting less frequent recently. The school and work load alone has been enough of a stress as it is, and hearing about the tragic suicide of one of my good friends yesterday hasn't made things any easier. There will be more reviews, I just don't quite know when. I just got a listen of the new Before The Dawn album and it's absolutely killer, so that will probably be one of the next reviews that will get posted.
Other than that, my April concert spree has been amazing with the Metal Alliance Tour on the 1st, The Black Dahlia Murder w/ Nile, Skeletonwitch, and Hour of Penance on the 2nd, Protest the Hero w/ Periphery, The Safety Fire, and Today I caught the Plague on the 3rd, Sepultura w/ Death Angel, Krisiun, and Havok on the 13th, and last night: Behemoth w/ Watain (wearing my new shirt of them right now), The Devil's Blood, and In Solitude. The last concert left in this series is on the 30th and includes my favorite band ever, Opeth.

I plan on posting some reviews of:
1349 (black metal)
Behemoth (black death)
Semblant (gothic metal)
Shroud of Distress (depressive black metal)
Severe Torture (death grind)
I See Stars (screamo)

Cheers,
+Crinn

No comments:

Post a Comment