Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Upcoming Reviews!

Because of a lot of shit going on, I haven't had much time or energy for doing one of my favorite hobbies, writing shit about music. So since I built up the motivation for the first time in over a month to write another album review just now (the Fleshgod one), I'm going to attempt to keep myself going by writing a list of bands that I want to review, with the hopes that it will be less than a week before my next review (you have no idea how fucking behind I am). Most of these are of new releases, but I'm throwing in some old albums I want to review just cause...idk fuck logic. Soooooo yeah here they are:

Born of Osiris (deathcore)
Amorphis (progressive death)
Ramming Speed (thrash metal)
Turisas (folk metal)
Suicidal Causticity (brutal death)
ReVamp (symphonic metal)
Battlecross (thrash death)
Pathology (brutal death)
Fit for an Autopsy (deathcore)
Dodsferd (black metal)
I See Stars (screamo)
Castevet (progressive black)
Trivium (metalcore)
Thy Light (depressive black metal)
Antigama (grindcore)
Drudkh (black metal)
Inquisition (black metal)
Sevendust (nu metal)
Marduk (black death)
Absent Heat (depressive black metal)

And of course if you have any particular review requests you can feel free to either click the above tab and send me an email or just leave a comment on this (or any) post and I'll be sure to let you know when I read it.
[10/10: I changed the list around a bit because of all the new music I obtained today]

No comments:

Post a Comment