Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Current Status

I have been getting a lot of music submissions over the past 3 months or so. Coincidentally, at the same time, my activity on here has been minimal due to recent events and, the main reason, school leaving me with a lack of energy. I do advise you to keep bringing in the submissions, I'm not forgetting about them, I'm saving every single one of them. There have been some pretty shitty submissions, as well as some fantastic ones that I have really been meaning to write about. I've also been getting emails from bands and labels that have found reviews I've written in the past and those literally make my day.

If you've been waiting on me to write reviews for a while now, I apologize for testing your patience. But please know that what used to be something I did daily has now become a hobby that I'm only able to do when I have the time and energy. No, not going on hiatus, just answering the questions regarding my blog's current status.

I'm going to start reviewing some albums that aren't metal as well so that I can stay well-rounded and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment