Thursday, March 20, 2014

2 Tours


I'm going to see two shows this next week!!! First ones in a while. The first one features my favorite deathcore band, Oceano!!!
This will be my 2nd time seeing Oceano, my 2nd time seeing Fallujah, and my first time seeing Rivers of Nihil and Broken Hope. Fucking stoked!!




Of course, I've been to the Decibel Magazine tour every year it's been in existence. And to be honest, they still have yet to have a shitty lineup. The first year being a slightly more black metal year (w/ Behemoth, Watain, In Solitude, etc.) and then the second year being made up of 3 metal gods, Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, and Immolation, as well as the almighty Cretin, this is amazing. I have never seen Carcass or Gorguts before (obviously) but this will be my 4th time seeing The Black Dahlia Murder!! I will be seeing lots of you at this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment