Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Partner in Crime: Louder Than Hell

This is actually pretty big. I was recruited to be a part of the team for Louder Than Hell, which seems to basically be a heavy metal webzine with other stuff. I'm going to be writing reviews, interviews, live reports, editorials, and just about anything having to do with black metal. The website will be officially launched for public view sometime in January. I will be adding them to the list of "Partners in Crime" in the right-hand column so that you can go to the site whenever you want. For now, click the link below to view the website "teaser".

http://www.louderthanhell.net/

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool. The world needs more good metal sites. I'll be checking it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's me, that fellow metalhead from that one night and the interview thing at Zumiez...I finally got around to checking your blog out on a library computer since my stupid computer wouldn't go to it, fuckin' blocker...

    But dude, I'll sub your blog, also can you do me a huge favor and join my blog at http://ottoandersson.blogspot.com/ that would be sick, thanks.

    ReplyDelete